Monday, May 14, 2012

Goodbye Jefferson.


I remember when we first met,
you blew me away, I underestimated you.
Once you were passed down given to me,
I looked at it as if a new friendship began.
We went through each high and never looked down at the lows,
our breath soared with the wind that we'd watch fly away.
I introduced you to some friends so they may understand my pain,
I'll never get to know what's it like to be with you in the rain.
For I have lost you nights ago,
I don't know how it happened but I let you go.
In such panic to be reunited,
it was hard to accept my mistake.
Never my choice, I'd never want to lose another friend.
I thank you for completing me in all my days end.
Where ever you are now I hope you give what you gave me,
just know that in my heart is where you'll always be.

9/25/11
10:01

No comments:

Post a Comment