Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'll Find You.


Is it safe to say that I've lost myself,
on the way of finding you?
Different shades of blue aligned your scarf.
When I walk alone I think of our walks,
the stars never seemed to be such an impact since then.
Your face never changed it's smile,
your eyes never changed the way they look at me.
My heart doesn't want another door to walk through with you,
left to stare out it's window looking at your happiness.
I know all the wonders you're going to think,
just as you know my expressions after you talk.
Bring me another night to spend with you.
I'll hold your hand while clouds separate.
Why have us both be lost finding each other?
When I know you don't like the feeling.
The cold wind won't touch me as long as I'm beside you.

10/11/11
21:36

No comments:

Post a Comment