Monday, June 11, 2012

Her Wings.


Please, give me your wings so I can fly.
There's no time to waste so don't ask why.
I promise I'll look over you from above,
and come down when ever you're in need of love.
But for now I have to leave my grounds to find inspiration,
whether or not it's far away, I'll soar high enough to search gods creation.
I won't be gone for long, but loneliness could be grown.
I encourage her to deny any other love shown.
I tell her to look up at the sky and wonder where I've been,
until the stars are hidden no more behind clouds thick and thin.
Because my figure can't be spotted therefore I can see,
if she can sleep comfortably while missing me.
Even though I'm flying, doesn't mean gravity can't bring me down.
Daydreams kill me when I imagine your smile frown.
Now, she doesn't look for me anymore when having a good day,
beginning a new love, forgetting all of my past say.
My inspiration is found, you're reading exactly what it brings,
I hate you eternally, but thank you, for giving me your wings.

2/23/11
23:27

No comments:

Post a Comment