Thursday, June 14, 2012

Slow Dancing With Mary.


We reunited behind an alley as I froze looking in her eyes,
immediately I kissed her lips that sent my mind high up touching skies.
She wore a green and purple dress that was covered in diamonds,
amber eyes and light brown hair with gold tipped ends.
I breathed her in and never let go,
holding her captive till my sight viewed slow.
Her scent grasped my attention creating more of a desire,
I looked in those eyes as they stared into the fire.
We went inside a ballroom with dim lights to hide our love from people we don't know,
we began slow dancing as she released my thoughts not afraid of letting them show.
She stole my time for it was already hers to begin with,
swaying with the music as she numbed my body having me live within her myth.
We danced and never let each other go holding hands,
people are against us but until they've danced with Mary, they'll understand.
She invited me to go with her to a far away cloud,
as her persuasive whispers sang out loud.
Leave us alone, let us fly free,
until she shows thee unshown having me see.
It feels as If we've been in love for four hours but it's only been twenty minutes,
not knowing when is enough for she's already surpassed my limits.
But now, she let go of my hands having me fall back down to earth as she yelled, "You've had plenty."
Having it be our anniversary, I screamed back, "Happy Four Twenty!!"

Day 12

4/20/11
16:21

No comments:

Post a Comment